MSU Global is an entrepreneurial academic business unit that facilitates collaborations across campus and worldwide to create innovative academic business and strategic learning solutions. It accomplishes this through many avenues, including:
- establishing partnerships and alliances with domestic and international organizations to develop and implement new businesses.
- investing in market research, creation and testing of new business models and product designs.
- bringing new academic business and strategic learning solutions to market.
- launching innovative online continuing education.
- facilitating MSU’s investment in developing online credit-bearing programs.
- facilitating the university’s “World Land Grant” vision by facilitating collaborations with other leading universities through faculty development and exchange, as well as research and other forms of collaboration.
Nisbet Building, 1407 S. Harrison Rd, Ste 301, East Lansing, MI, 48823.
Businesses and entrepreneurs; academic program developers; professional and community organizations.
MSU Global, with MSU Virtual University Design and Technology, and many internal and external partners.
For more information:
See related programs in these topics: