Unleashing the Potential of Positive Joint Labor-Management Change Workshops
UMI offers a wide range of open-enrollment workshops and site-specific interventions. Six workshops are offered that address the topic of "Unleashing the Potential of Positive Joint Labor-Management Change:
- Exploring Interest Based Bargaining
- Managing the Difficult and Dual Relationship between Stewards and Supervisors
- Exploring Joint Work Redesign
- Exploring Options for Union-Management Cooperation
- Managing Work-Family Issues Together
- Joint Strategies for Everyday Problem Solving and Planning
Union and management leaders.
MSU's School of Labor and Industrial Relations.
For more information:
See related programs in these topics: