Your Health Lecture Series Presentations (Fall 2014)
This online health lecture series, broadcast from various locations around the state, features experts from MSU medical colleges who will be speaking on issues such as: diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, and stroke.
- November 6, 2014: Diabetes and Your Health
- November 12, 2014: Alzheimer's Disease: Understanding and Treating Dementia
- November 19, 2014: Stroke: A Common but Preventable Disorder
- November 6, 2014: Northern Michigan University, West Science Building, Room 2904, Marquette
- November 12, 2014: Grand Valley State University Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences, Hager Auditorium, 301 Michigan Street NE, Grand Rapids
- November 19, 2014: Towsley Auditorium, MidMichigan Medical Offices-Midland
The series is free and open to the public. Of special interest to medical students; medical instructors; medical professionals.
MSU College of Human Medicine; Northern Michigan University; Marquette General Health System; and UPHEC.
For more information:
See related programs in these topics: