Your Health Lecture Series Presentations (January/ February 2015)
This online health lecture series, broadcast from various locations around the state, features experts from MSU medical colleges who will be speaking on issues such as: diabetes, Parkinson's disease, and pediatric health.
- January 29, 2015: Keeping Children Healthy
- February 17, 2015: Living Better with Parkinson's Disease
- February 18, 2015: Diabetes and Your Health
- February 19, 2015: Spartners for Health: Promoting Nutrition and Physical Activity in Children
- January 29, 2015: University of Michigan-Flint Harding Mott University Center (UCEN)
- February 17, 2015: Aquinas College, Performing Arts Center
- February 18, 2015: MidMichigan Health
- February 19, 2015: Northern Michigan University, Reynolds Recital Hall
The series is free and open to the public. Of special interest to medical students; medical instructors; medical professionals.
MSU College of Human Medicine; Northern Michigan University; Marquette General Health System; and UPHEC.
For more information:
See related programs in these topics: