Managing Medical Absences & Administering the FMLA
This workshop will allow participants to learn how:
- To integrate FMLA, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Workers’ Compensation (WC) to benefit the bottom line
- To treat medical absence management as a strategic imperative rather than a transactional headache
- To comply with the FMLA, ADA, and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA)
- Recent changes to the FMLA impact your organization
- To track absences and calculate associated costs
- To make an informed decision about whether to internally manage or outsource management of FMLA
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
East Lansing, MI
Human resources professionals.
MSU School of Human Resources and Labor Relations.
For more information:
- (517) 355-9592
See related programs in these topics: