Professional Certificate in Human Resource Management (Online)
Taught by MSU’s master’s-level faculty and leading real-world experts in workforce management and employee development, the program covers everything from essential HR management skills to proven strategies for inspiring high-performance talent. You’ll learn to capitalize on the strategic role HR management plays in how a company survives and thrives. And you’ll develop the tools to effectively align HR processes with organizational objectives.
This professional development program consists of two eight-week courses in succession - Human Resource Management and Workforce Management and Development - for a total of 7 Continuing Education Units (3.5 CEUs per course).
The Master Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management is designed for HR, business unit and organizational managers and individuals, such as:
- Front-line managers overseeing work groups and/or departments
- HR administrators, generalists, specialists and recruiters
- Training and development professionals
- Aspiring team managers and HR managers
- Individuals looking to enter or advance in HRM
For more information:
- (855) 300-1310
See related programs in these topics: