Soybean Management and Research Technology (SMaRT) Meetings (January, February 2018)
The results of the 2017 SMaRT on-farm research projects will be presented. Participants will also learn about other checkoff-funded research and soybean cyst nematodes. Time is available for questions, comments and discussion.
The Michigan Soybean Checkoff program is covering all costs. However, pre-registration is requested to ensure an accurate count for lunch and materials.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR ONE OF THE DATES/LOCATIONS LISTED ABOVE.
Time - All programs will begin at 8:45 a.m. and will end with a complimentary lunch.
- January 16 at Baker College Welcome Center, 1309 South M-52, Owosso, MI 48867
- January 18 at Dearth Community Center, 262 S Sprague St, Coldwater, MI 49036
- January 24 at The Brentwood Restaurant, 178 Park Dr, Caro, MI 48723
- February 6 at The Trestle Stop Restaurant, 3366 M-40, Hamilton, MI 49419
- February 7 at Wagon Wheel American Grill, 7888 E Grand River Ave, Portland, MI 48875
- February 9 at Dowagiac Conservation Club, 54551 M-51 North, Dowagiac, MI 49047
The Michigan Soybean Checkoff program is covering all costs. Michigan Soybean Promotion Committee.
For more information:
- (269) 673-0370 x2562
See related programs in these topics: