Clinical Ethics Consultation Training Workshops
This workshop allows participants to practice:
- Identifying ethical problems
- Responding to an ethical question
- Steps of the consultation process
- Avoiding pitfalls in the ethics consultation process
- Ethics consultation skills
- Writing a consultation report
- Reviewing and evaluating ethics consultations
Workshops will be led by at least two faculty from the Center for Ethics with experience in clinical ethics consultation and policy. Since the workshop format is highly interactive, workshop participants will also be learning from one another.
Please contact program coordinator using the contact information below for available dates, pricing, continuing education credits, and cancellation policy.
The workshop is offered onsite at your location.
- Those serving on their institution’s ethics committee who are interested in performing ethics consults
- Those actively performing ethics consults who would like to enhance or refresh their skills
- Nurse and nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants, primary care and specialty physicians, hospital chaplains, and social workers who participate in clinical ethics consultations
For more information:
See related programs in these topics: