Making More Profit from the Parlor for Dairy Professionals (January 2018)
Dairy farm owners and managers, and dairy industry professionals will learn about the latest research and strategies to improve parlor performance with employee education and animal behavior in mind. Topics include the impact of milking practices on bimodal and over milking, developing milking protocols, employee training, animal handling, parlor efficiency, holding pen design/management, mastitis identification, and milk culturing and how these impact profit.
Choose from the dates/locations listed above. All programs run from 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. with registration beginning at 9 a.m.
- January 23: St. Johns (Agro-Liquid, 3055 M-21, St. Johns, MI)
- January 24: Hillsdale (Hillsdale County MSU Extension, 20 Care Drive, Suite B, Hillsdale, MI)
- February 13: West Olive (Ottawa County MSU Extension, 12220 Fillmore St., Suite 122, West Olive, MI)
- February 14: Falmouth (Falmouth Community Center, 219 E Prosper Rd, Falmouth, MI)
- February 20: Bad Axe (Franklin Inn, 1070 E. Huron Avenue, Bad Axe, MI) February 21 West Branch (Forward Conference Center, 2980 Cook Road, West Branch, MI)
Dairy farm owners, managers, and industry professionals
For more information:
- (231) 533-8818
See related programs in these topics: