Certified Workers' Compensation Program (2017)
The week-long Certified Workers' Compensation Professional (CWCP) program provides participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to be recognized as a professional in this field. Attendees should have some experience in workers' compensation. Seminar topics include Principles of Disability Law; Claims Management & Insurance; Safety; Disability Prevention and Management Issues; and Medical Issues.
- March 6 - 10, 2017: Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, 1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- May 1-5, 2017: East Lansing Marriott at University Place, 300 M.A.C. Avenue, East Lansing, MI 48823
- July 24-28, 2017: Embassy Suites by Hilton, Alexandria Old Town, 1900 Diagonal Road, Alexandria, VA 22314
- September 18-22, 2017: Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, 401 K Street, San Diego, CA
- November 6 - 10, 2017: Location TBD
These programs are offered several times a year in locations both in Michigan and across the country. Please see a current list of locations at the website below.
Professionals from all parts of the workers' compensation field including claims handlers, attorneys, physicians, rehabilitation counselors, nurses, therapists, agents, and union representatives will find this program helpful.
MSU's School of Human Resources and Labor Relations
For more information:
- (517) 355-9592
See related programs in these topics: