Government & Law
Number of Programs: 1
Please see current schedule in November and December 2016 at the website below. Registration and materials pick-up begins at 8:00 am. Instruction runs from 8:30 am - Noon.
Please see current locations at the website below.
The half-day Farm Tax Seminars offer 4 CPE hours and are offered in several locations around the state. Farm tax issues including:
- Bonus Depreciation
- Repair and capitalization regulations for farms
- Domestic Production Activities Deduction (DPAD)
- Income Averaging
- Conservation Reserve Program
- Inherited property
- Farm transfers
- Valuation of growing crops
- Payments to 4-H or FFA members
- Farm depreciation
- Recent rulings and cases affecting farms