Number of Programs: 1
April 23 - May 11, 2018
- April 23 - 25, 2018 - Retreat
- May 1 - 3, 2018 - Distance Learning
- May 8 - 11, 2018 - Classroom Learning
- Retreat: Kellogg Biological Conference Center in Gull Lake
- Classroom Instruction: Eaton County Sheriff’s Office in Charlotte, MI
The 80-hour First Line Supervision course is offered via a blended course of instructional delivery consisting of 3 days in a retreat setting where learners are required to stay on location. This is followed the next week with 3 days of facilitated distance learning. In the third week the learner will participate in 4 days of classroom instruction at the Eaton County Sheriff’s Office in Charlotte, for a total of 80 instructional hours. The instructional format is problem-based learning (PBL) – the next generation in law enforcement training.