Business, Labor, & Industry
Number of Programs: 2
- March 6 - 10, 2017: Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, 1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- May 1-5, 2017: East Lansing Marriott at University Place, 300 M.A.C. Avenue, East Lansing, MI 48823
- July 24-28, 2017: Embassy Suites by Hilton, Alexandria Old Town, 1900 Diagonal Road, Alexandria, VA 22314
- September 18-22, 2017: Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, 401 K Street, San Diego, CA
- November 6 - 10, 2017: Location TBD
These programs are offered several times a year in locations both in Michigan and across the country. Please see a current list of locations at the website below.
The week-long Certified Workers' Compensation Professional (CWCP) program provides participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to be recognized as a professional in this field. Attendees should have some experience in workers' compensation. Seminar topics include Principles of Disability Law; Claims Management & Insurance; Safety; Disability Prevention and Management Issues; and Medical Issues.
117 West Fee Hall, 909 Fee Road, East Lansing, MI 48824
MSU's Division of Occupational & Environmental Medicine partners with the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs to handle approximately 15,000-20,000 reports of occupational disease each year through several initiatives, services, and research projects. The website offers information, resources, reports, and newsletters.