Health & Medicine
Number of Programs: 2
These video lectures include the following topics:
- Simplified Approach to the Spaces of the Head and Neck
- Larynx Anatomy and Pathology
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity and Oropharynx
- Common Pathology of the Temporal Bone
- Infections and Inflammatory Processes
Several locations in the East Lansing area: MSU Clinical Center: 517-353-4920; Eyde Building: 517-884-6132; Health Sciences Pavilion: 517-364-8072; CT Services of Mid-Michigan MRI, Inc: 517-432-8808.
MSU's Department of Radiology offers digital mammography services. Mammography is an x-ray examination of the breast tissue. The image produced by this process is called a mammogram. Although mammography does involve a small amount of radiation, it can help detect problems within breast tissue long before they can be felt. Mammography is the most sensitive method for the detection of breast cancer.