Business, Labor, & Industry
Number of Programs: 2
3408 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201-2726
The MSU Detroit Center facilities are available for use by MSU groups/organizations/units or external groups. To make a request to reserve space, please complete the online reservation form.
Located in the heart of midtown Detroit, the MSU Detroit Center is a hub for an array of community programs, activities, and special events that facilitate outreach and engagement in southeastern Michigan. The facility is housed in the 22,000-square-foot 1912 Albert Kahn building which is available for use by MSU related groups/units and outside organizations.
MSU offers practical support to community development by creating collaborative partnerships among a broad range of disciplines and with external constituents. Michigan State University is committed to 'campus-community engagement' and several University-based programs operate out of the MSU Detroit Center.
- March 20 - 21, 2017: East Lansing Marriott at University Place, 300 M.A.C. Avenue, East Lansing, MI 48823
- October 12 -13, 2017: Livonia, MI
By attending Organizational Transformation, participants will be prepared to:
- Adopt a holistic, transitions-focused, model of organizational change
- Identify needed system changes such as
- Rewards systems
- Performance management
- Decision rights tools
- Facilitate others' ability to lead in an environment of constant change
- Encourage acceptance of change and identify reasons for resistance
- Develop and implement strategies for successful, sustainable change during each phase of the process
- Engage in the steps that successful leaders take to transform your organization