Number of Programs: 3
Dates:April 7 - 23, 2017
Events are held at MSU in East Lansing, as well as in Detroit and around the state.
The MSU Science Festival is an exploration of the science that touches our everyday lives. There are hands-on activities for the whole family, plus demonstrations, discussions, lectures, and tours on topics from astronomy to music to zoology. MSU researchers and their students share the wonder of science in over 100 diverse offerings for young and old to engage, explore, and inspire. Events are held at MSU in East Lansing, as well as in Detroit and around the state.
Life Sciences Building, 1355 Bogue St, East Lansing, MI, 48824
These professional business courses are for scientists who wish to improve their business savvy. The following topics are offered:
- PHM 850 - Communications for Scientists
- PHM 851 -- Intellectual Property & Patent Law for Biomedical Sciences
- PHM 854 -- Leadership & Team-Building for Researchers
- PHM 855 -- Business of Biomedical Research
- PHM 857 -- Introduction to Project Management
- PHM 858 -- Project Management & the Drug Development Process
The Research Technology Support Facility (RTSF) is a collection of five analytical facilities which provide the fundamental tools for modern life science research. RTSF core facilities include: Bioinformatics core; Flow cytometry core; Genomics core; Imaging-IVIS core; Mass spectrometry and metabolomics core; and proteomics core.