Children, Youth, & Families
Number of Programs: 1
August 16, 2017. 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
Hillsdale Community Library Meeting Room, 11 E. Bacon Street, Hillsdale, MI 49242
MSU Extension, in affiliation with the Planning & Zoning Center at MSU, is hosting a workshop that provides an opportunity for local government officials to learn about options in prohibiting or accepting and regulating medical marijuana dispensaries, growing facilities, processing, product testing, and transport facilities. The workshop will cover:
- The Overall Regulatory Framework.
- Introduction to the new Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act.
- Applications to Planning and Zoning.
- Enforcement Issues.
- State Authority on the Topic.
- Options for how to Proceed.