Health & Medicine
Number of Programs: 3
965 East Fee Hall, MSU, East Lansing, MI, 48824.
The Learning and Assessment Center offers Basic Life Support courses (also known as “CPR”). Participants will receive instruction and skill training in:
- CPR for adult, child and infant victims
- Use of a barrier device, bag mask devices, and oxygen to ventilate a victim
- Use of an AED
- Management/relief of foreign body obstructions in responsive and unresponsive victims
These courses are offered to individuals and groups. They may be taught at the Learning Assessment Center or on-site. Successful demonstration of CPR skills and completion of a written exam with a score of at least 84% is required.
The greater Lansing area and southeast Michigan
CIM is a service organization that provides basic health screenings and preventive health education to the medically underserved. Members partake in tutoring and mentoring programs for high school students. CIM services all ages, ethnic groups, and genders throughout the Lansing and southeast Michigan communities.
Communication Arts and Sciences Building, 404 Wilson Road, Room 573A, East Lansing, MI 48823
We provide services such as:
- Assistance with focus groups.
- Development of health communication materials.
- Evaluate health communication materials and campaigns.
- Communication expertise on grant projects.
- Practical, hands-on media training for executives, management staff, and groups.