Business, Labor, & Industry
Number of Programs: 2
November 15, 2017. 8:00 am - 9:15 am
The James B. Henry Center for Executive Development, 3535 Forest Rd, Lansing, Michigan, 48910
This is a motivational session designed to inspire participants to achieve maximum performance both individually and in a team setting. The foundation of the content is specific to positive thinking which touches on high performing internal and external customer service, team dynamics, change management, conflict management and enhanced communication.
811 W. Square Lake Road, Troy, MI, 48098.
MSU's Management Education Center is a professional conference, training, and educational facility used primarily for management education and organizational development by business, labor, government, and trade associations. Facilities include a 400-seat auditorium, two 110-seat ampitheaters, four flexible-configuration break-out rooms, three dining rooms, as well as a patio and mezzanine great for receptions and display areas. Roughly 20 percent of its activities involve the Advanced Management Program (Executive MBA) and other executive programs sponsored by The Eli Broad College of Business and The Eli Broad Graduate School of Management. The other 80 percent of the Center’s activities involve corporate and business programs outside the University.