Pocket Guides for IPM Scouting
The Pocket Guides for IPM Scouting are full of information about insects, diseases, physiological/chemical disorders, and natural enemies; and are designed to fit into a pocket for easy field use. There are guides for the following:
- Highbush blueberries
- Grapes in North Central and Eastern U.S.
- Woody landscape plants
- Stone fruits (also available in Spanish)
- Michigan apples (also available in Spanish)
- Michigan potatoes.
- Herbaceous perennials
- Christmas tree weed identification
- Nurseries and landscapes weed identification
- Natural enemies in crops and landscapes
Available from the MSU Extension Bookstore website.
Farmers; Crop/orchard managers; Green industries; Homeowners.
MSU's Integrated Pest Management Program.
For more information:
- (517) 355-4536
See related programs in these topics: