MSU BioEconomy Network
The MSU BioEconomy Network (MSU BEN) coordinates the increasingly diverse range of bioeconomy activities on campus, which span research, policy, economic analysis and education, as well as corporate and government collaborations and commercialization. The MSU BioEconomy Network reinforces MSU’s role in expanding the bioeconomy and underscores our commitment to partnerships with both the public and private sector. The BioEconomy Network can:
- Provide a link to researchers from many different disciplines
- Disseminate information to leverage new federal, foundation and corporate research and development opportunities
- Support the preparation of large, multidisciplinary grant applications
- Act as a point of contact to MSU's administration and other institutions
- Support meetings and symposia
- Help you work closely with MSU support units (e.g., MSU Technologies, MSU Business-CONNECT) and other assets (e.g., MBI)
Office of Biobased Technologies located at 109 Agriculture Hall, East Lansing, MI, 48824.
Public and private sector agricultural and environmental businesses; state officials.
MSU's Office of Biobased Technologies.
For more information:
See related programs in these topics: