Negotiating Labor/Management Agreements for Competitive Advantage (April, July, September 2018)
The primary objective of this program is to develop highly effective negotiators who can add value by crafting agreements that facilitate a positive and productive workplace. It has been designed to prepare you to think strategically about how your negotiation strategy aligns with, and best supports, your business and organizational plans. It has also been designed to give you an in-depth, contemporary understanding of how to conduct negotiations effectively.
- April 16 - 18, 2018: East Lansing Marriott at University Place, 300 M.A.C. Avenue, East Lansing, MI 48823
- July 18 - 20, 2018: Embassy Suites by Hilton, Alexandria Old Town, 1900 Diagonal Road, Alexandria, VA 22314
- September 5 - 7, 2018: East Lansing Marriott at University Place, 300 M.A.C. Avenue, East Lansing, MI 48823
- Professionals with limited or no experience in contract negotiations who will serve on-or lead-their organization's negotiating team
- Executives with relatively new labor relations leadership responsibilities who are seeking a comprehensive understanding of collective bargaining strategy and best practices at the negotiating table
MSU School of Human Resources and Labor Relations.
For more information:
- (517) 355-9592
See related programs in these topics: