Harassment and Bullying: Driving Fear Out of the Workplace
The goals of this workshop are to help participants:
- Define workplace bullying and cyberbullying
- Identify the costs and consequences of workplace bullying
- Understand what it takes for behavior to rise to the level of unlawful harassment under federal legislation
- Communicate in a supportive manner to deescalate difficult situations and minimize bullying
- Develop and implement workplace bullying and harassment policies
- Conduct effective investigations into allegations of harassment or bullying
- Select and implement an appropriate course of action based on the specific situation and underlying causes
Please see the website below for the current schedule
East Lansing Marriott at University Place, East Lansing, MI.
Employers, human resource professionals
MSU School of Human Resources and Labor Relations.
For more information:
- (517) 355-9592
See related programs in these topics: