Certificate in Cyber Criminology and Cyber Security (Online)
The Certificate in Cyber Criminology and Cyber Security was designed to assist students and working professionals alike to gain foundational knowledge in the fields of Cybercrime and Cybersecurity. The topics covered in this Transcriptable Certificate range from data systems infrastructure to cyber terror and warfare to digital forensic investigations.
To obtain the certificate, students must successfully complete the following coursework.
- CJ 872 - Open Source Intelligence Collection and Analysis
- CJ 874 - Fundamentals of Cybercrime, Deviance, and Virtual Society
- CJ 875 - Digital Forensic Investigations
- CJ 876 - Data Systems/Infrastructure
- CJ 877 - Cyber Terror and Cyber Warfare
Working professionals and graduate students
For more information:
See related programs in these topics: