Child Welfare Webinars
Each course listed on this page is worth 1 social work continuing education credit hour.
The following DHHS child welfare continuing education online, On-Demand, training modules are available:
- CW Leadership: Making the Case for Retention-focused Management
- CW: Teen Parents in Foster Care
- CW: Intergenerational Trauma and Our Work With Birth Parents: Understanding the Bridge to Success
- CW: Engagement, Readiness for Change, and Transition Planning
- CW: Youth Transitioning Out of Foster Care
- CW: Post Adoption Services: Assisting Adoptive Families to Avoid Disruption/Dissolution
- CW: The Welfare of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Their Families
- CW: Understanding and Supporting Adoptive Families
- CW: Accessing Special Education Supports for Children in Foster Care
- CW: Psychological and Emotional Trauma in Children and Its Impact on Adoption/Foster Care and Family Development
- CW: Child Welfare Workers: The Ethical Obligation and Opportunities to Advocate for Social Justice
- CW: Honoring and Empowering Adolescents
- CW: Having the Tough Conversations About Race with Your Clients
On-demand courses are offered on a continual basis. For webinar dates, please click on the website link below.
The courses labeled "CW" are FREE OF CHARGE for DHHS and DHHS- contracted private agency SUPERVISORS on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
For more information:
- (517) 353-3060
See related programs in these topics: