Integrated Crop and Pest Management Update (December 2018)
This event will address:
- Research based MSU recommendations for weed, insect, disease and fertilizer for 2018
- Review of the 2018 late planting season, floods and drought
- Weeds, insects and disease resistance management
- Soil fertility and nutrient management
- Soil health
- 2019 Weed Control Guide E-434
Cost: $60 (includes refreshments, lunch and handouts including the 2019 MSU Weed Control Guide and other bulletins)
Wednesday, December 18, 2018. 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
MSU Pavilion for Agriculture and Livestock Education, 4301 Farm Lane, East Lansing, MI 48824
This program is intended for agribusiness, farmers, retail sales and service professionals, private crop consultants, and field crop educators.
For more information:
- (517) 543-4467
See related programs in these topics: