Integrated Crop and Pest Management Update (December 2017)
This event will address:
- Research based MSU recommendations for weed, insect, disease and fertilizer for 2018
- Review of the 2017 late planting season, floods and drought
- Weeds, insects and disease resistance management
- Soil fertility and nutrient management
- Soil health
- 2018 Weed Control Guide E-434
Wednesday, December 20, 2017. 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
MSU Pavilion for Agriculture and Livestock Education, 4301 Farm Lane, East Lansing, MI 48824
This program is intended for agribusiness, farmers, retail sales and service professionals, private crop consultants, and field crop educators.
For more information:
- (517) 543-4467
See related programs in these topics: