Project FRESH is an educational program providing participants with coupons to purchase locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables at participating farmer's markets.
Project FRESH can help you learn how to:
- choose new locally grown produce
- prepare a fruit or vegetable in a new way
- store and preserve fresh fruits and vegetables
- increase fruit and vegetable consumption
- find other community resources that can benefit your family
Please visit the website below.
Consumers; farmers market associations; sustainable food specialists; family service agencies; nutritionists
MSU Extension's Family and Consumer Sciences.
For more information:
See related programs in these topics: