MSU Income Tax School: Farm Tax Seminars (November 2018)
This course reviews IRS Publication 225, the Farmers Tax Guide. Topics include:
- Agricultural income and expenses
- Buying and selling farmland
- Equipment and land rentals
- Demolition of structures
- Bonus Depreciation
- Repair and capitalization regulations for farms
- Domestic Production Activities Deduction (DPAD)
- Income Averaging
- Farm Depreciation
- Recent rulings and cases affecting farms
This is a half-day session offering 4 hours of CE credit.
Please see current schedule for November 2018 at the website below. Sessions open at 8:00 am for registration and materials. Instruction from 8:30 am to noon. Note on registration form if you will be staying for lunch (no extra charge).
Please see current locations at the website below.
For more information:
See related programs in these topics: