Establishing a Process Culture (September 2018)
Process improvement programs like Lean and Six Sigma can deliver some measure of success. However, sustainable performance excellence requires a culture that is built around the value that business processes create for your customer, your member, your patient or your citizen.
This briefing will demonstrate the steps to successful culture change using a case study from an electric utility that transformed itself from traditional, command-and-control silos to a participative culture showe team members understand how cross-functional processes serve customers and fulfill their mission.
This is a FREE program.
September 13, 2018. 8:30 am - 10:00 am
The James B. Henry Center for Executive Development, 3535 Forest Rd, Lansing, Michigan, 48910
You will benefit most from this program if you are a:
- Leader in an organization that utilizes Lean, Six Sigma or other process improvement techniques
- Manager whose customer satisfaction relies on effective cross-functional cooperation
- Leader who is getting good but not great results from performance improvement investments
- Business process owner or manger
- Human resources or learning and development professional
- Leader of an ISO, Process or Knowledge Management center of excellence
For more information:
- (517) 353-5661
See related programs in these topics: