Understanding Tourism for Michigan Communities (January, March 2018)
Workshop Objectives include:
- To demonstrate the magnitude and significance of the tourism industry
- To expose communities to relevant tourism trends and travelers’ interests
- To provide a facilitated, open forum for innovative and collaborative exchange for developing tourism across your region
- January 9, 2018. 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- March 20, 2018: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- January 9, 2018: Cabela's Conference Room, 110 Cabelas Blvd. East, Dundee, Michigan 48131
- March 20, 2018: Grand Haven Community Center, 421 Columbus Avenue, Grand Haven, MI 49417
This workshop targets elected officials, organizations, businesses, and residents in Southeastern MI.
This workshop is sponsored via the Michigan Tourism Strategic Plan 2012-2017 and MI Travel Commission.
For more information:
- (810) 989-6331
Grand Haven, MI
- (989) 345-0692
See related programs in these topics: