Lean Healthcare: Transforming Processes to Deliver Patient Value (June 2018)
The Lean methodology is tailor made to address today’s operational challenges. Lean provides your team with tools that highlight the sources of process inefficiency, data collection techniques to quantify the magnitude of opportunities, and a problem-solving that methodology promotes engagement and data-driven decision making in any healthcare organization, regardless of size or specialty.
This seminar will utilize a real world health care example (MRI Utilization at a Children’s Hospital) to demonstrate the fundamentals of Lean Healthcare and provide a framework you can adapt in your healthcare organization.
June 5, 2018. 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The James B. Henry Center for Executive Development, 3535 Forest Rd, Lansing, Michigan, 48910
This seminar is ideal for any healthcare leader who needs to improve utilization, revenue generation/capture and the patient experience, including:
- VP of Director of Operations
- Leaders in any department that schedules and services patients
- Manager or Director of Surgery, Patient Care, Laboratory Operations, Nursing Services, Radiology or Outpatient Services
- Nursing Managers or Charge Nurses
- Emergency department leaders
- Quality Analysts, Managers, and Directors
- Leader or member of patient experience or Quality Improvement Team
For more information:
- (517) 353-5661
See related programs in these topics: