Certified Workers' Compensation Professional Program (2018 - 2019)
As a workers' compensation professional, you need specialized knowledge and skills in many diverse areas, including law, claims handling, disability management, safety, and medicine. This program uses an innovative, hands-on and practical approach that prepares you to develop and implement a comprehensive set of skills as a Certified Workers’ Compensation Professional (CWCP).
- November 12 - 16, 2018: Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile, 198 East Delaware Place, Chicago, IL
- March 11 - 15, 2019: Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista- Disney Springs Area, 1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- May 13 - 17, 2019: East Lansing Marriott at University Place, 300 M.A.C. Avenue, East Lansing, MI
- July 22 - 26, 2019: Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, 401 K Street, San Diego, CA
- September 16 - 20, 2019: Alexandria, VA
- November 18 - 22 2019: Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Charleston, 181 Church St, Charleston, SC
Professionals from all parts of the workers' compensation field including claims handlers, attorneys, physicians, rehabilitation counselors, nurses, therapists, agents, and union representatives will find this program helpful.
MSU's School of Human Resources and Labor Relations
For more information:
- (517) 355-9592
See related programs in these topics: