Kinship Caregiver: When the problem is Asthma- What Does that Mean? (Online, Self-paced)
As a result of this course, you will be able to:
1. State the 3 mechanisms present in asthma.
2. Discuss the medications used in asthma care both short and long acting, inhaled corticosteroids, and oral.
3. Discuss the importance of the asthma action plan
4. Understand the relationship of triggers to the development of an asthma exacerbation.
5. Uses the resources to help with home management.
Through December 31, 2020
Online - www.d2l.msu.edu Asynchronous, non-interactive, online, self-paced
Families raising relatives' children. Kinship caregivers.
For more information:
See related programs in these topics: