Human Resources Executive Education
Human Resources Executive Education (HREE) provides continuing education programs for human resources, labor relations, and management professionals. It conducts open enrollment and on-site programs in every state and the District of Columbia. Seminars are led by instructors chosen for their professional knowledge, theoretical expertise and extensive practical experience. Seminars are usually limited to 30 participants to stimulate networking and a more personal learning environment. All programs can be adapted for in-house supervisory training and can be customized to an organization's specific needs. Custom course program topics include:
- Core supervisory skills (e.g., employment law basics, retention, discipline and discharge, and change management);
- Leadership skills;
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Workplace Diversity;
- Creating an Harassment-Free Workplace;
- Administering the Family and Medical Leave Act;
- Facilitating Organizational Change;
- Administering the Labor Contract; and
- Negotiating the Labor Contract.
In addition, HREE offers the following workshops:
- Certified Human Resource Specialist;
- Certified Labor Relations Professional; and
- Preparing For and Negotiating the Labor Contract.
423 S. Kedzie Hall, MSU, East Lansing, MI, 48824.
Human resources, labor relations, and management professionals.
MSU's School of Labor and Industrial Relations; Human Resources Executive Education (HREE).
For more information:
See related programs in these topics: