Health & Medicine
Number of Programs: 2
Combatting Opioids Webinar Series: Recognition and Stigma in Prescription Drug Abuse and Alcohol Abuse (January 2018)
January 17, 2018. 12:30 PM EST.
Online at: https://ncrcrd.adobeconnect.com/rhse/ There is no registration and no fee to attend this webinar.
The Rural Health and Safety Education webinar series “Combating Opioids” is hosted by Purdue University Extension and the NCRCRD as part of a USDA/NIFA grant. Objective of this webinar series is to:
- Share information and best practices to prevent opioid misuse and abuse in rural counties
- Increase professional capacity to engage in health leadership in rural counties
- Increase access to new ideas and technologies related to opioid misuse and abuse in rural counties
- Increase public health knowledge and engage in health system
- Increase health literacy of opioid misuse or abuse in rural counties
The upcoming webinar, Combatting Opioids Webinar Series: Recognition and Stigma in Prescription Drug Abuse and Alcohol Abuse, explores the factors that influence the recognition of and stigma towards Prescription Drug Abuse (PDA) and Alcohol Abuse (AA).
Please see a list of the current dates at the website below.
Programs are provided in various formats, including: video conference, audio conference, or webinar
MCRH offers numerous Grand Round Programs which are telebroadcasted free throughout rural Michigan via Video-conference, Audio-conference & Webinars. Topics include:
- Oral Health
- Social Work