Number of Programs: 1
- September 17 - 19, 2018 - Retreat
- September 25 - 27, 2018 - Distance Learning
- October 2 - 5, 2018 - Classroom Learning
- Retreat (September 17 - 29, 2018): Kellogg Biological Conference Center in Gull Lake
- Classroom Instruction: Eaton County Sheriff’s Office in Charlotte, MI
The 80-hour First Line Supervision course is offered via a blended course of instructional delivery consisting of 3 days in a retreat setting where learners are required to stay on location. This is followed the next week with 3 days of facilitated distance learning. In the third week the learner will participate in 4 days of classroom instruction at the Eaton County Sheriff’s Office in Charlotte, for a total of 80 instructional hours. The instructional format is problem-based learning (PBL) – the next generation in law enforcement training.