Children, Youth, & Families
Number of Programs: 1
Please visit the website below.
Project FRESH is an educational program providing participants with coupons to purchase locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables at participating farmer's markets.
Project FRESH can help you learn how to:
- choose new locally grown produce
- prepare a fruit or vegetable in a new way
- store and preserve fresh fruits and vegetables
- increase fruit and vegetable consumption
- find other community resources that can benefit your family