Business, Labor, & Industry
Number of Programs: 2
- January 9, 2018. 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- March 20, 2018: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- January 9, 2018: Cabela's Conference Room, 110 Cabelas Blvd. East, Dundee, Michigan 48131
- March 20, 2018: Grand Haven Community Center, 421 Columbus Avenue, Grand Haven, MI 49417
Workshop Objectives include:
- To demonstrate the magnitude and significance of the tourism industry
- To expose communities to relevant tourism trends and travelers’ interests
- To provide a facilitated, open forum for innovative and collaborative exchange for developing tourism across your region
3700 East Gull Lake Dr, Hickory Corners, MI, 49060.
The historic Kellogg Manor House, a beautiful example of Tudor Revival architecture, represents an important and fascinating time in Michigan's history. The Manor House offers field trips, tours, programs, and public events throughout the year.