Government & Law
Number of Programs: 1
S-18 Plant Biology Building, MSU, East Lansing, MI, 48824.
The Research Technology Support Facility (RTSF) at Michigan State University is supported and managed by the Office of the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies.
- Bioinformatics Core: The Bioinformatics Core has staff specialists who assist in the computational analysis and presentation of Genomic, Proteomic and other complex datasets.
- Flow Cytometry Core: The Flow Cytometry Core offers two flow cytometers to the MSU community. Both are multiple laser based optical instruments that analyze cell populations for multiple characteristics simultaneously.
- Genomics Core: The Genomics Core provides single gene to genomic scale DNA sequencing services, DNA fingerprinting and genotyping, quantitative PCR, microarray printing and analysis.
- IVIS Spectrum Imaging Core: New to RTSF is the IVIS Spectrum Imaging Core for quantitative bioluminescent and fluorescent (transmission and reflectance) imaging in vivo and in vitro.
- Mass Spectrometry Core: The Mass Spectrometry Core uses an array of mass spectral techniques for small molecule identification as well as analyses and for Metabolomic profiling.
- Proteomics Core: The Proteomics Core offers high-throughput mass spectral protein identification and determination of protein expression patterns.