Number of Programs: 1
Agricultural Operations Certificate Program (Battle Creek, Centreville, Dowagiac, Monroe, Muskegon, Scottville, Sidney, University Center)
- Kellogg Community College, Battle Creek, MI
- Glen Oaks Community College, Centreville, MI
- Southwestern Michigan College, Dowagiac, MI
- Monroe County Community College, Monroe, MI
- Muskegon Community College, Muskegon, MI
- West Shore Community College, Scottville, MI
- Montcalm Community College, Sidney, MI
- Delta College, University Center, MI
Michigan State University partners with colleges and universities across the state to offer regionally relevant agricultural training programs for careers in some of Michigan's highest demand industries. Students will benefit from dual enrollment at both institutions with all courses delivered locally at the partnering institution.
The 55-credit Agricultural Operations program provides students with a solid background in plant and soil science, precision agriculture, water management, entomology, plant pathology and business management. It exposes students to exciting opportunities available in the industry.