Business, Labor, & Industry
Number of Programs: 2
- Lansing Cohort: February 11 - 13, 2020. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Troy Cohort: March 10 - 12, 2020. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Lansing Cohort: February 11 - 13, 2020: The James B. Henry Center for Executive Development, 3535 Forest Rd, Lansing, Michigan, 48910
- Troy Cohort: March 10 - 12, 2020: MSU Management Education Center, 811 West Square Lake Road, Troy, Michigan, 48908
Great customer experiences add to the perceived value of a product, deepen the commitment to a brand, and create repeat business. Poor experiences send consumers to the competition. The CXM Professional Development Series breaks down the customer experience management process into six modules that can be taken individually or in sequence to be awarded the Customer Experience Management Certificate. This series is designed to provide participants with practical insights and the tools necessary to address what is quickly becoming an imperative for success in today’s competitive business world—effectively designing and managing the customer experience.
Cohorts are offered in Lansing and Troy, Michigan.
James B. Henry Center for Executive Development, 3535 Forest Road, Lansing, MI, 48910.
The Eli Broad Graduate School of Management offers leading-edge, non-credit programs that bring measurable, long-term value to organizations by leveraging skill-intensive operations learning with strategic leadership development. In open enrollment programs and in customized programs, participants master the best, cutting-edge skills that will have an immediate impact on improving operational excellence in their organizations. At the same time, participants gain leadership perspectives and techniques they need to maximize those new skills, ultimately developing each person's potential to make strategic change happen throughout the organization. There is a wide range of open enrollment programs to address the most pressing business challenges:
- Business Strategy, Leadership and Change Management.
- Marketing and New Product Development.
- Financial Management and Control.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Business Tools & Techniques.
Or you can partner with our faculty experts to develop your own customized program.